The Art of Negotiation
Many people believe that negotiations are "all or nothing," and that there has to be one winner and one loser. Nothing could be further from the truth. While the goal of negotiation is most certainly getting what you want, the fact is that the best deals incorporate terms and ideas from both parties.
At Cumberland Realty we conduct hours of negotiating training and roles plays each week to ensure we keep refining our negotiation skills.
We also guarantee to provide you with the BEST marketing agenda to suit your needs such as:
First Class Marketing
- Professional photography: A clever agent directs the photographer, not the other way around. The hero shot is more crucial than ever before. We engage top class photographers, employ stylists, use twilight shoots. All these factors add up to shots that tell a story and stand out
- Professional Floor Plan.
- Professional copy writing for advertisement: Here’s where you get to marry everything together and bridge that gap between the head and the heart – the copy. Today’s property buyer wants as much valuable information as possible in the shortest period of time. They want to decide quickly, ‘Is this home for me?’
- A crucial part of that is the headline.
- 8 x 4 Photo sign board outside property
- Website exposure: realestate.com, Domain.com, Juwai.com (Largest property portal in Asia), Plus associated sites and Print Advertising if its suits the Seller
Identifying the Right Buyers and Maximising Potential Inspections
- Database of over 5000 buyers within our offices in this region
- Quick search to identify those buyers “ready to go”
- Professional sales team, who can show all your property
- Office system to handle all enquiries on
- Ensuring that maximum number of qualified buyers can view your property during the marketing period
Proven Selling Strategies and Professional Approach to Negotiation
- Property Launch
- Private treaty
- Expression of Interest
Ensure each Strategy results in:
- High level of buyer interest
- Competition among buyers for the property
- Buyers encouraged to sign a Contract at their best possible price