Property Management Information
Choosing to have your property professionally managed is a big commitment.
Whether it’s the family home or part of a multi-million dollar investment portfolio, you need to be sure your asset is being maintained to the highest standard.
Cumberland Realty understands the need to ensure our clients peace of mind by better educating all of those involved in the Property Management process.
For that reason, we’ve developed this comprehensive Landlord Information booklets as well as a similar version for our tenants to make sure all of our customers are familiar with the Property Management services that we offer and the various processes that we must adhere to.
What kind of Landlord are you?
We realise that every landlord is different, with different needs, different investment motivations and even different expectations of us when it comes to managing their investment property.
There is no such thing as a ‘one size fits all’ mentality when it comes to investing in property and this is what we instil in all our Property Managers.
Communication between all parties is the key, and we believe this is one of the most important tools for us to effectively look after your investment in a way that suits you.
For this reason, we’ve developed the following list of questions that we ask you to go through and answer to help us customise our service to suit your requirements.
Just like any good tenant induction, we ask the same of our landlords to ensure expectations are set and continue to be met, throughout our relationship.
If any of these create more questions for you, it should highlight the need for further discussion so we can help educate you on any knowledge gaps or concerns that you may have.
- What is most important to you in respect of how your property is managed?
- How would you prefer us to contact you? Phone, email, text?
- How often would you like to hear from your Property Manager?
- Are there any chattels at the property we need to be aware of or that you are considering adding?
- Do you have any concerns around the management of your property now or in the future?
- Have you ever used the services of a Property Manager before, and if so what did they do well and what could they have improved upon to suit your needs better?
- Do you have an investment goal or strategy?
- Are you interested in ongoing advice on how to grow your investment portfolio?
- Who would you like us to contact in an emergency situation if we are unable to reach you?
- Do you prefer a low or high level of communication from us around minor issues or updates?
- Do you understand the importance of ongoing maintenance and investment back into your property?
- Are you aware of the importance of a landlord insurance policy?
Introducing Cumberland Realty’s Property Tree
Access all your information when you need it.
Property Tree is an online platform for Landlords, where you can access your property information and communicate directly with your property manager.
Property Tree gives Landlord’s the flexibility to have real time access to your information, whenever you need it.
This easy to use online portal means you can keep all of your property information in one place.