2 Macklin Street, Pendle Hill
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 681 Square metres
Looking for the perfect investment or need extra space for the in-laws/ teenagers? Located in a whisper quiet street, this property offers a 3 bedroom brick home and a separate one-bed accommodation on a large 687sqm parcel of land.
The grand quality property offers the convenience and lifestyle to live, invest and work from home. Built over 2 levels and only minutes from Pendle Hill station, shopping precinct, and within the Girraween Primary School catchment area.
*Large open plan living with kitchen with breakfast bar, dining, and living room.
* 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 built-in wardrobes
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Air conditioning, front and rear balconies, high ceilings
* Wide hall entry, ample cupboard storage
* Remote control window shutters and security alarm
DOWNSTAIRS LIVING QUARTERS
* Full brick with Kitchen, living, and one-bedroom plus ensuite
An ideal in-law accommodation or dual income potential (S.T.C.A)
• Double Tandem garage with remote
• Internal laundry
• External sheds and storage
• Established gardens with orange, mandarin, fig, and mango trees
Positioned in a highly sort after area in a quiet yet convenient location and with a little imagination you could renovate this home or turn into a profitable development / investment opportunity.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)