45 Dahlia Street, Greystanes
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Approx 556.8 Square metres
SOLD TO A BEAUTIFUL FAMLY
Well-maintained throughout with easy family living and set on a spacious 556.8m level parcel, this residence presents an incredible opportunity. Duplex Potential - meets the new duplex requirements as of 1st Nov 2021
Functional and livable, as is with well-maintained interiors, there is fantastic scope to move in, invest, or develop completely into an ultra-contemporary family home, STCA.
- On a high set part of the street, with 15.24m wide frontage / 556.8 sqm land size.
- 4 spacious bedrooms – 2 with built in robes.
- 2 bathrooms – both with shower and bath, and upstairs with updated toilet and spa.
- 2 bedrooms and bathroom downstairs, which is ideal for separate space for aging or extended family.
- Open plan eating kitchen, casual family and dining with generous formal lounge area.
- Electric appliances in kitchen.
- Laundry with external guest toilet.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Fully tiled downstairs with carpet and floorboards for bedroom 3 upstairs.
- Under staircase storage.
- Very large and spacious master with built in robes.
- Sunny north facing rear yard with child friendly garden and side access.
- Spacious paved outdoor entertaining and pergola.
- New colourbond fencing all around.
- Front balcony and single carport with drive through access for boat or trailer.
Perfectly positioned close to an array of amenities including quality schools, Shopping Centres, local buses, and an array of local parks, this home has many conveniences to offer.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should reply on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1200000.
Interest Rate (p.a)